I am still chuckling as I type....
Jenna has a dinosaur placemat and lately she's been wanting to know about dinosaurs. The other day I told her that dinosaurs didn't live on the earth anymore because they were extinct. That was a mistake! I've tried to explain the concept of "extinct" to her about 20 different ways and I'm failing miserably, because most of the time she just stares at me blankly as if she's still 100% confused.
Today we're driving home from school and out of the blue she says:
"Mom, I told all my friends about the dinosaurs today at school"
I say, "Oh? What did you tell them about the dinosaurs?"
"I told them that those dinosaurs are all STINKED OUT!" (i.e. extinct!)
I have GOT to get her voice recorded when she says it. It's too funny!!
2 comments:
hehe. All stinked out. That's cute!
Very cute! Super guilty here. My sons have just watched Jurassic Park. Not at all appropriate for the little ones, but with bigger siblings I know they saw parts of it. Now Joseph, age 3 LOVES his dinosaur pajamas.
Post a Comment