Ok, I'm a little more calm and waiting for the nurse to return my call. I should have just gone in instead of calling - I had to leave a message on the damn nurse line. Oh well. I'll have to wait until tomorrow for lab results anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter if I go in right now or 2 hours from now. Other than I might have a nervous breakdown while I wait........
I'm trying not to get too excited - but it's hard. It's such a clearly POSITIVE test. No squinting or adjusting the light necessary.
I know my progesterone has got to be low. I'm resisting popping a Prometrium right now while I wait b/c I don't want to skew the lab results. A couple more hours isn't going to matter in the long run. I'll take one as soon as I get back from the lab. Thankfully I have both Prometrium and PIO left from my IVF try.
I'm not going to tell Steve anything until I have beta confirmation. I want to be damn sure about this. And, I want to find a fun way to tell him.
Shit, I'm getting ahead of myself here. First things first. Why won't that damn nurse call BACK!!!!!
1 comment:
I am going to be stalking you and sending you good beta vibes!!! With your cycles you are only like 15, 16 dpo right? That test looks great. Call back nurses!! :)
Post a Comment