Nothing seems to ever be simple with my body.....(((sigh)))
My beta hcg is now up to 1366 - which is not good. It's obviously not high enough for a viable pregnancy at 6w2d, which is what I currently am at. I have a sonogram at noon today to rule out ectopic. I did start spotting a little bit this morning, but it's nothing to write home about.
Everything I've briefly read about ectopic pregnancies in the last 10 minutes since I got the phone call make me think that's probably what I've got --- other than I've had no pain symptoms, which I guess is good because it means it hasn't ruptured yet if it is indeed ectopic. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself here, but I can't hep worrying that I'm going to lose a tube over this mess. :(
My body just likes to put up a fight, I guess, in the reproductive area. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is ever as it should be.
I'll update after my sono in about 3 hours...
1 comment:
Geez Maren, I'm sorry for all this! I hope it's not ectopic after all. Big hugs coming to you.
Post a Comment