More labs this morning - but won't hear until tomorrow. Jenna went with me and she was quite interested in the whole blood drawing process. She wanted to know where her blood was and if the nurse could poke too and get her blood out.
Funny thing is, I'm starting to *feel* more pregnant the last 2-3 days: super sore breasts, starving all the time, and I feel like my tummy is starting to bloat. I guess that would make sense since my hcg has been increasing. I'm not feeling too optimistic about it - really - even after reading some pretty inspiring stories on misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com. I've been spotting pretty heavily for 3 days now, too.
Thank you to everyone for reading my blog and being so supportive. It really helps a lot!
I haven't filled my Zoloft yet. I don't know what I'm waiting for. Maybe I'll do that today before pre-school is over.
2 comments:
Too cute that Jenna was so interested in the blood drawing. Maybe she'll be a Dr. one day. :)
I hope you're able to get some answers soon.
I'll check back tomorrow to hear your beta results. I hope you get good news. ((hugs))
Post a Comment