04 April 2008

Confessions...

**thanks to Devan for the idea and to sweet jennabear for taking a going-on 3 hour nap this afternoon so I had time to do this!

1-On my day off yesterday, I was on the computer for 4 hours straight.

2-This morning I let Jenna have jellybeans for a snack after breakfast.

3-I have very long, beautiful, straight hair that I wear in a ponytail or twisted up in a barrette EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Why don't I cut it?

4-The other night, I pretended I was asleep when S came to bed b/c I was too tired for sex. (I know, I'm a bad wife - but I surely can't be the only one who does this occasionally??)

5-While on my 4 hour computer marathon yesterday, I spent approximately 1/2 that time perusing adoption websites.

6-My kitchen floor hasn't been mopped in...oh...I don't know. At least a month.

7-One of the cats threw up this morning on the carpet and I just scooped it up with a dry paper towel. There's now a big spot where all the liquid soaked in.

8-One of Jenna's cousins sent us a this Flat Stanley assignment about 6 weeks ago. I have yet to get him out of the envelope and do anything with him.

and two infertility/TTC related confessions to end the list:

9-I stared so openly at a pregnant woman's belly at the park the other day that she gave me a dirty look and walked quickly away.

10-I am obsessed with Celebrity Babies!

3 comments:

d e v a n said...

EVERYONE has done the sleep thing. lol

Do it! Cut your hair and post before and after pics. I'm sure it will be beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the pg lady. She probably thought you thought she was fat. :D

Cindy said...

I have to confess that I do the same w/ my kitchen floor...every single time that I have it spotless, the next mealtime a cup of milk gets spilled on it.;)