29 May 2008

The Big Negative HCG Test

....and I'm happy about it! How ironic is that :)

Now to start my birth control pills on Sunday. I'm seriously waffling. I really don't want to do it. Someone PLEASE remind me why it's a good idea?!?!?!?!!

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

yay! Congrats on the negative!

Cindy said...

Funny how exciting a - can be sometimes.lol I wouldn't want to push you one way or the other but if you don't really want to take the pills, don't. But if you feel like you really need to take a break from the rollercoaster, then it's probably best to do it.

Anonymous said...

From what I understand, the reason to take a "rest" cycle after a m/c is because the lining might be suboptimal. Not sure what that means. My personal opinion is that if m/c is a surgical event involving vacuuming, etc., then a rest cycle is probably more important. In your case, this process has taken SO long, resting is not what you want to do. I trust your judgment in this matter. (((Hugs)))

deschenj said...

You were going to take the pills to have a true, don't even think there is the slightest possibility, BD for pleasure with no calculation, just truly take a break. But, like I said before, that was before you knew how long this was going to drag out. I would suggest doing some reflection and decide what you think would heal your soul ((hug))