I am officially DONE with hormonal birth control - hopefully forever. It's just not for me anymore. I quit 3 days early, so AF should show up tomorrow or Saturday. YAY! Of course, it should be noted that the pill fulfilled it's purpose 100%: I have not once in the past 2 months thought about conception or even what day of my cycle I was on. The challenging part will be to continue this mindset without the hormones. I am not feeling entirely optimistic that I'll be successful, but I'm going to give it my honest-to-god best shot. Steve and I really are sooo much happier when I'm not a TTC-crazed maniac.
I should be working on my very large Ebay pile right now, but I think I'm about done with that phase of my life as well. When Jenna was about 6 months old I discovered Gymboree, and quickly became an addict. I started selling her old gymbo clothes on Ebay so I could afford to buy more. I've been doing it consistently for the past 2 1/2 years. It's a TON of work. I only sell twice a year (fall and spring) and make about $1000 each time. I usually do about 50-60 auctions at one time. Did I mention that it's a TON of work? I used to think it was worth it, because with the extra money I could spend way more than I typically would on Jenna's wardrobe - and I do have to say she is one stylin' girl - but she's getting to the point where she wants to pick out her own clothes and doesn't wear half the things I buy. This is embarrassing, but there are at least 10 full summer outfits in her dresser that still have the tags on them because she won't wear them. I need to reign myself in, but little girl clothes are just so darn CUTE!
I am still doing the bikram yoga. I've been 3 times so far and am going tomorrow morning. I can't say that I *love* it (it is unbelievably HOT), but it is a great workout and my body feels good, so I'm going to try to stick it out. I'm hoping now that I'm done with pill, I'll lose some of the weight I put on from it, and hopefully I'll quit eating everything in sight as well. I can't believe how hungry that pill made me!
Steve's ready for bed, so off I go :)
2 comments:
Yay! I hope you are able to continue with the mindset. That yoga sounds crazy!
Glad to hear you are doing well. GL with keeping on your roll.
Post a Comment