05 August 2008

Breaking Dawn review

I've been blogging for a few weeks now about my obsession with the Twilight series. My sister and I went to the midnight release for Breaking Dawn - the 4th and final installment - on Friday. I just finished the 750+ page book 5 minutes ago.

I. LOVE. IT.

It is perfection.

I know she's not the most phenomenal writer in the world but man can she develop a story! I thought the 4th book was every bit as good as Harry Potter in terms of creativity, suspense and love between characters. Plus it has the added bonus of Edward, the hottest fictional character in quite some time! YUMMY! I am so excited for the movie!

I hope the rest of you who are reading it loved it too. And if you haven't read this series yet, RUN to the nearest Target and buy them all. You won't be disappointed, I promise!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have yet to get a chance to read the 3rd and 4th books...I figure I'll want to read them straight through so maybe wait until school starts and send the little ones to Gma's.lol

The other series I had mentioned is by Laurell Hamilton...I don't think I gave you the right last name before.