I don't know why I haven't been blogging lately. I've been reading everyone's blogs like crazy, and thinking about writing - but not doing it. Here are my lame excuses:
*I have a terrible cold and went to bed at 8pm the last 2 nights.
*I have book club tomorrow night, and I should be spending all my free time finishing my book - but I think it's actually a pretty boring book. So really, that's no excuse.
*I've been stressing about Jenna's upcoming appt with the ENT to discuss her sleep apnea. What, you ask? Jenna has sleep apnea? Apparently I'm a completely neglectful and unobservant mother, because yes, Jenna has sleep apnea. And it wouldn't have ever crossed my mind until her birthday party 2 weeks ago when one of the other moms was talking about her daughter getting her tonsils out because of her sleep apnea. When she told me what the symptoms of childhood sleep apnea are, I nearly fainted right there on the spot!
*Steve and I have been like ships passing in the night lately, and I'm trying to focus on talking to him more than the 10 minutes we chat at the dinner table. We can go a whole night without saying a word to each other fairly easily - (which I admit sounds odd, but we're both pretty quiet people in general, and this is not uncommon for us) - but this is generally not to great for a marriage after a day or two. Not to mention he's leaving on Sunday for an entire WEEK.
That's it. That's all I got :)
3 comments:
Thank you for posting this. The sleep apnea link is very educational. I hope Jenna gets better soon. And you and dh move on to a better chapter.
I read more than I post too.
I finished the Twilight series a couple weeks ago and LOVED it!;)
Good luck with the apnea stuff. I wouldn't have known either!
D and I can do the no talking thing too if we're both really tired. :)
Post a Comment