Oh, how I wish I hadn't lost all my pregnancy innocence. I literally had about 3 minutes of pure bliss after that first hpt before the worry set in. I know every woman worries during the first few weeks - especially those who have had losses. This is going to be a long 3 weeks.
My current irrational worry is that I'm not sick yet. Even though I know it's too early, and that next week I will probably be cursing myself for wishing sickness upon me. And who knows? Maybe I'll be lucky this time and not even get sick. Then I'll REALLY worry :) Crazy, I tell you. Just crazy.
21 more days until I will be officially 8 weeks and can call for an ultrasound.
4 comments:
hang in there. I know it's going to be a long 3 weeks, but you can do it!
Just take it one day at a time...((HUGS))
Don't most women not get sick until later in the first tri? Hang in, hon.
Isn't it torture these early weeks? We can't stop time though so the days will pass. That test is great!
Post a Comment