27 October 2008

Monday report

Hello all~

Just checking in. No too much to report. Still spotting - though no red blood since Friday. Having lots of pregnancy sickness and fatigue - so I didn't do much all weekend. It feels good to be at work though. Too much lying around thinking about how sick you feel isn't good after a day or so :)

4 more days until the next ultrasound.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I am seriously on pins and needles! I am so excited for you!!!

deschenj said...

Thanks for checking in, I'm glad things are no worse! Thinking of you through these next few days.
-J

d e v a n said...

Thinking of you!!!
As we were driving through KS, I knew that you lived there in Yourcity, but it was a bit too late to look you up. I wish I'd had the foresight to think of that before we took off. :( I would have loved to have met you. Maybe some other time!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are holding steady for you. Best wishes for a great ultrasound.

deschenj said...

Only two more days to go, how are you doing? Thinking of you.