05 October 2008

Sunday bullets

**Steve is out of town again. He never travels this much. This time he's on a float trip down a river in southeast Missouri in the Mark Twain National Park. Sounds pretty fun to me for a work trip!

**I usually let Jenna sleep with me when S is gone - even though she used to keep me awake half the night with her snoring. I am looking forward to a night of silent co-sleeping thanks to the surgery. YAY!

**I expected AF on Friday but she's a no-show. Any normal woman my age who was looking to reproduce might get excited about this, but alas, I am jaded and pessimistic and I know better. I just wish she'd come already, so I can quit checking my underwear every 2 hours...

**I have book club in 45 minutes. We read a great book this month - The Space Between Us. Next month we're reading Twilight and then having a movie-release party. I'm excited!!

**After almost 2 years of badgering, I think I've convinced Steve that we need an elliptical machine for the garage. I am so sick and tired of my flabby self, and we just can't afford a gym membership right now. My favorite time to exercise is early mornings, and the gym daycare doesn't open until 8am anyway - which is too late. Call me crazy, but I've always been a 6am workout woman. I know if we had a machine, I'd do it at least 3-4 times a week.

**Jenna has decided to be a black cat for Halloween.

**I have eaten half a bag of candy corn in the past 24 hours. Obviously, I'm not that sick of my flabby self :)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

I'm sick of my flabby self too. ugh. Not looking forward to Halloween coming up either. (for me, excited for the kids)

That sounds like a very FUN work trip!