Thank you for all the comments and for listening to my crazy obsessive thoughts. I really do appreciate it!
I haven't had any more spotting since that one episode over 24 hours ago now. And this morning I definitely feel sick (yay!) and very tired.
We went to a campout last night at DH's co-worker's house out in the country. It was a beautiful night and the kids had a great time running around and playing in tents. I was reminded, though, that for the last 3 years that we've gone to this event - conception has been on my mind in some capacity. In 2006 I was in the throes of TTC after my first miscarriage in March of that year. In 2007, I was in deep depression over the cancellation of my one IVF attempt in early September. And this year, 2008, my anxiety level was at maximum capacity over this current pregnancy.
So much energy devoted to this one aspect of my life.
I did tell Steve early last week about the pregnancy, and told him yesterday about the spotting. He continues to be cautiously optimistic, and is great at reminding me about all the reasons why I'm NOT calling the doctor right now.
Happy Sunday :)
2 comments:
We are here to hold your hand as needed. That is what friends are for.
I'd say that we have all had those crazy, obsessive thoughts and know where you're coming from. I'm glad that there have been no more spotting issues and that you're starting to feel blah.:)
Post a Comment