08 October 2008

Well. Well. Well.



I'm 6 days late - which puts me at about 12-13DPO with my pathetic luteal phase.

That's all folks. I popped two prometrium and a folic acid and I'm gonna hope for the best.

No more pee sticks.

No blood tests.

No doctors appointments.

No telling Steve.

No nothing.

For at least another month.

Hold me to it, ok?

9 comments:

JM said...

*doing happy dance* congrats!!! I'm thrilled!!! :) :)

Heidi said...

AAHHHH!!!! I am SO excited for you! :) Sending tons of sticky vibes your way!

Amanda said...

Wow, congratulations!!! And stick to your plan, it is a good one! (Looks terrific so far since no bleeding or spotting, like you had with the others!!!)

Amanda

d e v a n said...

I had a feeling this would happen!! Congrats!! huge prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Maren!!! I think your plan is a wonderful one. One which will leave you with much more peace of mind. Enjoy each moment!

deschenj said...

Best news EVER! Yep, nice and relaxed. You know you need the progesterone so keep that up and see how things go. That's how I was with P and look what happened. Thanks for sharing with us though!

Cindy said...

Woo Hoo!! Your plan sounds perfectly reasonable and should keep the stress level down.

mom2themoose said...

Oh Maren, I truly hope this is a healthy, sticky one for you!!! This just made my night!

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Girl!!!! I'm sending my super stickiest sticky vibes!!!!!