20 January 2009

It's Inauguration Day!

Oh how I wish I was in DC right now with my sister! She went to the concert on Sunday and then spent the night at her office on the hill last night so she could get downtown for the ceremony this morning. AHHHH!!! What a great time to be living in DC.

And what a great time to work at a progressive non-profit agency. My boss brought her TV in yesterday so we can watch the festivities all day long :)

I feel so fortunate to be alive today to participate in this historic event. I've been wearing my Obama shirt for 3 days straight.

It's Inauguration Day!

2 comments:

d e v a n said...

How exciting for your sister!

Heidi said...

I'm so jealous! Both of your sister and of the fact that you have an Obama shirt. I want one!