The quest, the journey, the mission that continues to prove harder than ever thought possible to conceive a second child...
13 February 2009
Technical Question
Answer this for me:
How do you all view others' blogs? I need a new strategy. This is embarrassing, but I always open my own blog and then click on the links for the blogs I read from my list.
I've got them bookmarked--I just found yours and I'm adding it today! My dd is almost four and I've also lost three...so I'm in a similar place. I don't have my own blog, but I read a lot, and I'll be following you!
6 comments:
I use google reader. :)
I do it the same way you do but I have it set up so it shows when the blog was last updated.
I do the same as beachgirl...that way I know not to open the blog if it hasn't been updated. :)
I used to do the same thing!
Google reader has been a lifesaver.
I use the blogger dashboard and the place where you can "follow blogs" - just cut and paste and then it lists them as they update.
I've got them bookmarked--I just found yours and I'm adding it today! My dd is almost four and I've also lost three...so I'm in a similar place. I don't have my own blog, but I read a lot, and I'll be following you!
Post a Comment