How has it been more than week since my last post?!
I am exhausted, so I can't write much now. But I wanted to share that after a week of internal processing and reflection, I am proud to say that I am 100% ON the bandwagon about my new niece/nephew. I am PSYCHED! It's been so great to talk pregnancy and baby stuff with SIL. I wrote her a letter last week and included in it my list of "I wish I would have done during pregnancy/infancy...." items that remind me every day how much I want another baby. It felt really good to release those wishes to someone else, and she was thrilled with some of the ideas.
SIL really wants to tell Jenna in person - so I think they're going to come up in May. SIL will have a couple u/s pics by then, which Jenna will think is totally cool. I'm sure questions will arise from Jenna about why SIL is having a baby and not me/us/her (all babies are Jenna's babies)....so I guess I better start processing and reflecting on that now.
All is well today.
2 comments:
Good for you! Glad to hear that all is well today. (((HUGS)))
Yea you! :)
Post a Comment