24 May 2009

Ah well...it was a good try

So much for my secret TTC. (shrugging shoulders)

CD1 today after a typical 23-day cycle. I know I've said this a million times, but it never ceases to amaze me how reliably dysfunctional my cycles are. They seem normal enough - except they're a week too short. Regularly. Without fail (except when medicated).

After almost 4 years, 3 miscarriages, 2 surgeries and countless disappointments, it still stings.

5 comments:

Alana said...

SO sorry, friend! Wish I could take your pain away...

((HUGS))

Heidi said...

The sting always catches me off guard, too. It's amazing after literally dozens of times of doing this, I also seem to forget how much failure is going to hurt. ((((hugs))))

Tracy said...

It hurt every month. It always stung.

((hug))

Photogrl said...

Sometimes I think the months I wasn't "trying" hurt more than the ones I was.

Big HUGE ((HUGS)) to you...

ryanandjoesmom said...

Just found your blog through Stirrup Queen and will need to spend some time 'catching up'. Just wanted to leave a note that I am sorry you are feeling the sting again this month.