Thanks to LASIK. No glasses. No contacts. And I can see the screen clear as day :)
I had my procedure yesterday and this morning I could read from the 20/15 line at my follow-up visit. 20/15!! I've been at 20/450 for the majority of my life - so that is pretty darn amazing.
If you wear glasses or contacts, RUN don't walk to your nearest LASIK doctor and schedule the surgery ASAP.
If you want more details, let me know. I'd be happy to describe the surgery, but want to spare my readers who might be grossed out by the thought of your corneal flap being cut open :)
6 comments:
Awesome! I've always wanted to have Lasik. I'll definitely do it someday!
Oh - I'm SO jealous!!! It's definitely not in the cards this year due to the ivf stuff. Glad to hear a good report. You hear all the horror stories online, but everyone I know who has had it done has had nothing but glowing reports.
Wow!
That's great. I never needed glasses/contacts until I had Miss O...but I think I'm too chicken to do Lasik!
That is really cool! I am glad it worked well for you. Yay!
I'd love more details. Eventually, I want to have it done as I've worn contacts/glasses for the past 24 years and it sucks!lol
WAY cool! I started in glasses at age 5 and am now a contacts girl. I'm a big chicken about the surgery though...not the cornea flap...the being AWAKE and seeing the medical devices as they come towards your eyes. Yikes!
Good for you!! :)
Post a Comment