I have literally nothing of import to report. So many others have much more exciting things going on right now in their lives.
Here are some random bullets:
*Jenna can now swim the entire length of the pool and is going to take her swimming test tomorrow at school so she can swim in the deep end. YAY!
*My brother-in-law did a half Ironman distance triathlon last weekend here in Lawrence. I am always so inspired when I watch him and attend the races. I start to think that maybe I could actually do a triathlon too. Then two days go by and I go back to reality. I can hardly bring myself to do 45 minutes on my elliptical machine...
*As a follow-up to my glucose scare a few weeks ago - I pulled out all the old bloodwork I could find in my medical records file. And what do you know? My glucose levels have been steadily at the higher end of normal since 2000. So, I've officially crossed that off my health obsession list :)
*I started Vitex this cycle. I've tried it before on various occasions over the last (gulp) 4 years, but I'm giving it a go once again. What the heck, right?!
*Yes, it will be 4 years next month since I started trying to give jenna a sibling.
*I wish I had a creative idea for S for Fathers Day, but 4 days away and I've got nothing.
OK -- enough procrastination. My elliptical machine and the final episide of True Blood Season 1 are calling my name.
2 comments:
--"45 minutes on my elliptical machine." WOW! You.go.girl!
--Glad you're not freaked about glucose levels anymore.
--WAY cool Jenna is such an awesome swimmer! Em's swim lessons start in a few weeks, she is definitely NOT a solo-swimmer yet. I can't wait.
Vitex is what pushed us over the line so hopefully it will do the same magic for you. I was on 1000mg a day every day. I also took 5mg of folic acid as for some reason a few studies have shown the 5mg dose works on those with recurrent m/c as opposed to the 0.5mg dose.
Wow :) for Jennas swimming ability. Samuel has yet to get in a pool :(
hugs, Judy
Post a Comment