13 October 2009

It's bad...

when you feel like death and you are the least sick person of the family :(

DH hasn't moved from the bed since last night with 102 fever as of last check.

DD has been asleep on the couch since 11:30am.

I finally had to drag my aching body off the couch and go to the grocery store because we had offically run out of toilet paper, kleenex and paper towels - which left not too many options for the 3 constantly running noses around here....

Y.U.C.K.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh. I'm sorry to hear you all are sick. Healing vibes coming your way.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana said...

Yuckaroo. Sorry you're all feeling lousy. Rest up and best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)

d e v a n said...

Oh no!! I'm sorry you're all sick. Best wishes to get well soon!

Tracy said...

that sounds horrible!

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry you're so sick!!! That's awful!

Cindy said...

How awful! I hope you all are feeling a bit better today.

Photogrl said...

Oh...I hope you ALL feel better soon!

((HUGS)) for you!