17 November 2009

Baby brain

Hey!

I'm back from my week of baby bliss. My new nephew is precious and it was wonderful to hold him and smell is newness every day and night. Tiring....but such a blessing.

Jenna went from "LOOK AT BABY EVAN HE IS SO CUTE CAN I HOLD HIM I WANT TO HOLD HIM!!!" to "Mom, let's put baby Evan in his bouncy seat now" to "Mom, I don't want you to hold baby Evan anymore" in about one day. Not surprising, I guess. Makes me realize once again really how much easier it is to have one, and how many issues just simply do not exist in the single-child household.

(Ok, really that's just me trying to justify my familial existence to myself once again. I still want another one, don't fret.)

On another baby front - my closest friend (the one with 3 kids that I wrote about in the last post) feels pretty confident she is pregnant. Her husband had a big V over 4 years ago. Oh, the irony.......it's killing me this morning.

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

So glad you had fun helping with the new baby!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a nice time! Jealous, too. There's nothing like "new babyness!"

Tracy said...

that irony is crappy sometimes.

glad you had fun with the new baby, too!

Photogrl said...

Yay for a week of baby bliss!

Irony sucks.

((HUGS))

Cindy said...

New baby smell...I miss that sometimes. Glad that you had a good visit!