It's nice to be thought about, despite the fact that I'm a pathetic blogger these days. I still read faithfully, but simply don't feel like writing. I'm sure this too shall pass, and I'll be back in earnest with lots to say. But for the moment, don't delete my link on your reader, and just hang in there with me while I figure out what it is I want to be writing about.
In the meantime, please enjoy the following pics of our family trip to Florida several weeks ago to see the shuttle Endeavor launch and take in Disney for the first time. Our first ever vacation with just our little family of 3!
5 comments:
That looks really fun.
I still have you on blogroll. You know I'm loyal.
I was beginning to get worried!lol Looks like y'all had a great time in FL. We're headed down there in 3 weeks. J looks so much like you in that pic on the beach!
Aw! It looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good vacation!
I was just thinking about you the other day...glad to see an update!
What cute pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time!
What a relaxing and fun time! Hope you LOVED Disney....it's so magical and Em and your Jenna are the perfect age for the amazing-ness there.
Glad to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment