actually here in KS, the cutoff is Sept 1. J will be absolutely the youngest in her class. She is ready, though. I'm not worried about her. I am worried about ME.
I'm feeling your pain - it all happens so fast. Mine turned 8 last month, that was so hard to swallow and this week we did our back to school shopping for everything on her THIRD grade supplies list. Ugh! It just doesn't seem possible, I wish I could make time stand still!
It's interesting the different age cut-offs in different states. Here in Florida, the cutoff is Aug. 30th. So Em will start Kindergarten this year, though with her Sept 17th bday she'll be 6 just after school starts.
Yay for your big 1st grader!
And your photos in the prior post are just lovely. A photography class, how cool! :)
5 comments:
Because she was born before mid December? My kid was born Dec 18th, about ten days too late. Another year of Kindergarten for us. :-(
I can't believe I have a kindergartener... how has this happened???
actually here in KS, the cutoff is Sept 1. J will be absolutely the youngest in her class. She is ready, though. I'm not worried about her. I am worried about ME.
I'm feeling your pain - it all happens so fast. Mine turned 8 last month, that was so hard to swallow and this week we did our back to school shopping for everything on her THIRD grade supplies list. Ugh! It just doesn't seem possible, I wish I could make time stand still!
It's interesting the different age cut-offs in different states. Here in Florida, the cutoff is Aug. 30th. So Em will start Kindergarten this year, though with her Sept 17th bday she'll be 6 just after school starts.
Yay for your big 1st grader!
And your photos in the prior post are just lovely. A photography class, how cool! :)
Post a Comment