It's now 7dp5dt...my transfer was exactly one week ago today. My blood test is not until Thursday. I am too emotionally fragile to test early. And I am starting to climb the walls. As much as it's torture to wait, the "I'm sorry, but you are not pregnant" phone call is much, much worse.
I need a plan. A written down, count-your-blessings, words-of-encouragement, next-action-item plan for if this transfer didn't work. Not so much to save me from the pits of despair -- I'm quite sure I'll go there plan or no plan -- but so that I remember what it felt like Before. Before I knew for sure.
For the record, I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY hope it worked!!!!!
but just in case.
Count My Blessings...
My perfect daughter,loving husband, and 3 elderly cats love me unconditionally and will always be my family. I have a family. And they are all that I need.
My friends, co-workers, and extended family love me also. They will continue to love me despite my flaws, including infertility. They will always encourage and respect my decisions.
I have lots to look forward to in the coming months -- Jenna's fall activities, first grade(!), new environment at work, cooler weather and changing seasons, trips to the land, and a renewed energy for thinking about house plans.
My life is wonderful just the way it is.
Words of Encouragement...
I did absolutely, positively, without question everything in my power to make FET work. Everything went perfectly and the outcome is not within my control.
It is painful, but I will be okay. My family will be okay.
We can try again if/when we feel strong enough. We have 8 embryos left. We decided to accept all 10 just for this purpose.
Next Action Item...
Acupuncture
Sex with Husband -- it's been far too long!
Allow for Healing Time
Plan a Fall Trip
Jenna's 6th Birthday Party!!
Oh, and as a last resort, I have some Valium left over :)
7 comments:
SO many prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way!
A little valium can go a long way. But I hope you don't need it.
Fingers crossed for Thursday!
Praying hard for you guys.
I have every single thing possible crossed for you!!!
Thinking of you...fingers crossed, everything crossed, prayers your way...
Thinking about you and praying that you get positive (pun intended) results today!
So I had to go stalk your chart, please come here and talk to us!!!! Thinking of you Maren, hoping that means what I think it does... Eeek!
Post a Comment