Wow, that is great news! I'll bet it is like a dream for you, something you have hoped for for so long is finally coming true!!! Good luck on your first u/s. When is it, so I can mark my calender!
How stinkin exciting!!!!! I am finally catching up on my blog reading and was so happy to see these posts. I thought of you the other day and prayed for you and was so happy to see the progress - yeah for awesome beta's and an ultrasound, congrats girl - I will keep praying for you!
7 comments:
Yay! Can we bring out the green jumping men now???
YAY for 2 good betas!
Fantastic news!! Congrats Maren and family!!
Oh my gosh! This has been a long time coming. I'm so excited for you and your growing family. Yay, yay yay yay yay yay!
Wow, that is great news! I'll bet it is like a dream for you, something you have hoped for for so long is finally coming true!!!
Good luck on your first u/s. When is it, so I can mark my calender!
Amanda
How stinkin exciting!!!!! I am finally catching up on my blog reading and was so happy to see these posts. I thought of you the other day and prayed for you and was so happy to see the progress - yeah for awesome beta's and an ultrasound, congrats girl - I will keep praying for you!
yay!!
Post a Comment