18 August 2010

Transfer Complete!

So it all went scarily well. Literally. There have been no kinks, no unexpectedness, no scares, no freakouts, nada.

Not at all what I'm used to in the medical infertility world.

We transferred 2 beautiful embryos and, since all 4 had survived the thaw and were viable, chose to re-freeze the remaining two. We still have 6 embies remaining that we didn't need to thaw for this try.

We had a lovely time in CA as well - so that made it extra great!

In my (most certainly futile) attempt not to obsess, I won't be on the computer much over the next week. But think good thoughts for us on my beta day - August 26th :)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I will definitely be thinking good thoughts for you all over the next week! Hoping, praying, finger crossing that your beta day brings more good news!

Devan said...

Sending light & love!!

Heidi said...

ACK!!! So excited and hopeful for you!!!

Tracy said...

oh my!!! how exciting!!

Amanda said...

Thinking of you and hoping for a positive outcome, after your long journey!