26 September 2010

Sunday bullets

*I don't know why I'm not posting more. I'm reading like crazy!

*Finally we are having fall weather here in the midwest. Today was absolutely gorgeous. I went shopping with a friend kid-free and it was lovely :) Bought mostly kid stuff, but still...

*We have another ultrasound tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to see what's happening down there. I have my usual pre-anything-medical-related jitters, but not nearly as much as before the first scan. This should be my last appt with the fertility doctor before being released to a regular obgyn. Which obgyn? I have no idea. But that's a post for another day.

*Jenna is having some fairly major first grade adjustment issues. Behavior-related, no academic. I really hope this phase is short-lived. It is wearing me DOWN.

*Most things are wearing me down these days. I am T.I.R.E.D.

*I want to decorate my house for fall. All I've accomplished so far is buying $10 worth of orange and red candles, and putting out my fall doormat. I have big plans for a new table runner, placemats and napkins. We'll see if I can manage that before Thanksgiving actually arrives.

*Steve is calling me to help him with dinner. I guess I better get off the couch now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I was pg, I had a bad case of PMS, lasting for 9 months. And tired is the name of the game. You can't build a baby in 9 months without becoming exhausted. Hopefully you can put your feet up and relax some.

Melis.sa said...

I want to decorate for fall too I just have no motivation. Hope the scan goes well!!

d e v a n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d e v a n said...

I've been thinking about you. :) Glad you posted!