23 November 2010

17 weeks already?!?

Sheesh, I'm a pathetic blogger lately!

I have good reasons though:

1) Started new job last Monday. Have no extra brain power once I leave work.

2) I cannot keep my eyes open past 8pm most nights - which leaves little time for things like blogging -- or cleaning, or Christmas shopping, or my poor DH, or.....

3) Had houseguests or been traveling for 3 of the past 4 weekends. And we're leaving tomorrow for Thanksgiving weekend at the in-laws.

4) Am I supposed to be Christmas shopping already?!?

I am finally free of pregnancy sickness, which is fabulous. My belly is growing like mad, and I promised myself I would tell my new employer on Monday that I'm not going to quite make it until the end of the school year. I think I've started feeling some teeny little baby movements this week. Nothing regular yet, but definitely there. I have an ultrasound at my next appointment (Dec 3), and strangely I feel no temptation whatsoever to find out the gender. I waited 5+ years for this baby, 6 more months is nothing :) I'm looking forward to being surprised....though, I'm making it official in writing and saying that I've felt pretty strong boy vibes since very early on.

Happy Turkey Day!

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

Ooh, a surprise! I will be excited to see if you're right!

Anonymous said...

:-D

Thanks for the smile. Glad to hear baby is growing so strong. Sorry that makes it hard for you, but it is a mother's story. God bless you and yours at this wonderful time of the year.

Tracy said...

neat! A surprise should be super fun!!!

Cindy said...

Glad to hear that all is progressing well!