OK, so I'm in this buddy group on one of my moms message boards. It's my second attempt at a TTC buddy group. My first one lasted about 18 months and moved host sites 3 different times, and during that time, literally every single person got pregnant except me. It sucked.
So, even though I loved those women and even met one of them in person, I left that group and joined another group. This second group was specifically related to Secondary Infertility, and everyone in it had been TTC #2 for at least a year. I felt right at home!
Well, after a mere 5 or so months in this group, 3 of the women are pregnant. One through injects/IUI, one on a FET cycle and one on a Clomid cycle. There are 4 of us left. I made a bold statement today and posted that by the end of the year, all of us would be pregnant. And I'm sticking to it!
Oh - and by the way, saline sonogram #2 is scheduled for a week from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment