Well, AF is here, as expected, and marking the start of my last normal cycle before IVF prep starts next month. I need to call the RE tomorrow just to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I'll start BCP at the start of my next cycle. So it should look something like this:
July 8: CD1
July 30-31: AF should arrive again
August 1-3: Start BCP
September 1: Start stims
(wow, though, that' s 4 weeks on BCP. That seems like a long time to me. Maybe I'll as the nurse about it tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty skeptical about the whole bcp thing anyway, and I'd prefer to be on them for as short a time as possible. I wonder if I could get one more cycle in prior to IVF? Probably not.......)
I'm feeling my usual CD1 blahs today - despite the fact that I was pretty darn sure we weren't going to get pregnant this month - or any month without meds for that matter. But that small little glimmer of hope is incredibly powerful......
I've been surfing around FF for the last hour or so - mostly on the pregnancy pages. I love to do that when I'm in full pity party mode. It simultaneously makes me incredibly sad and very hopeful at the same time - as many of those women have experienced similar TTC journeys. I especially like to read blogs and homepages of women who have had one successful IVF cycle after multiple inject/IUI cycles like myself. It can work!
So now, I need to really start thinking about getting as emotionally and physically healthy as I can before my IVF. Which includes:
1)Eat healthy and hopefully lose about 5 pounds or so
2)Order an Anji meditation CD to download to my IPod
3)Start listening to aforementioned CD at bedtime
4)THINK POSITIVE
It's been a busy summer so far, so I'm sure the weeks will fly by and September 1 will be here before I know it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying spending lots of quality time with the Jennabear doing fun summer things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment