...to take Femara this cycle without telling Steve?
Obviously, I know the answer to this question, but this thought has been floating around in my head since yesterday. I have some just sitting around waiting to expire....might as well use it right?
I have noticed 2 changes in my cycle recently that I want to note. The first is that my continued spotting that I used to have at the end of AF has all but gone. This started right after my botched d&c and continued for a long time. I guess I noticed it coming to end about when I started fertility teatments, but I thought maybe it was the drugs. Now I've had 4 med-free cycles in a row with little to no spotting at all either before or after AF arrives. This makes me happy because it is much more typical for me -- at least, it is what I remember AF to be like prior to my miscarriage. Also - I've noticed much redder blood than I've had in the last year or so. This also makes me happy because my acupuncturist was always telling me that brown blood is a sign of blood stasis, which for my body probably meant the blood was not exiting cleanly and was getting "stopped up" somewhere (hence the spotting). More red blood hopefully means less blood stasis, and a more normal shedding of the lining.
It continues to amaze how regularly dysfunctional my cycle is. My period is like clockwork, I ovulate every month according to OPKs, my luteal phase is crap - and I don't get pregnant. It's amazing to me.
Ok - so maybe I'll just take soy instead? That wouldn't be quite *as* bad, right??
2 comments:
I think it is great that your cycles are starting to go back to your "normal" and I totally understand wanting to encourage things along. I have taken stuff to try and make my crazy body work too without necessarily sharing with DH (since he doesn't like hearing about such things if he can help it). Why not start with the soy since this worked before and see if it makes any difference? (((hugs)))
Confession time. DH got angry with me a while back and told me not to take Vitex. He said that nobody knows the exact action of herbs etc. FF to last March. After trying all RE treatments and basically being out of options, I didn't see the harm in it. I tried it without telling him. I think I finally told him after the healthy amnio results.
Post a Comment