Definitely pregnant!
HCG was over 500 and progesterone at 15, which is really not all that low. They still want me to take the Prometrium just in case, which is FINE with me.
I went shopping with my best friend Amanda this morning. I pulled my test out and handed it to her in the car on the way to the mall and she just about fell over! Just yesterday morning I was telling her about my depressing RE visit and how I was convinced I was going into early menopause. It still just boggles my mind....
I'll go back Monday for repeat labs and probably schedule an early u/s as well. I have a good feeling about this though :)
Thanks for all the kind words and excitement. I'm still in a state of shock!
7 comments:
About time for some good news for you, that is wonderful. It has been a long 2 years for you Maren! How are you going to tell Steve?
i cannot even begin to tell you how totally happy i am for you maren. you deserve this and i cannot wait to check on you through the next amazing 9 months! (((hugs)))
I'm so SO SO Excited for you guys. Steve is going to be so thrilled!!! Good luck on your u/s. Can't wait for an update!!!
Maren, I am SO happy for you and Steve!!! I'm praying super hard for a sticky bean! I miss you and think of you often...this is excellent news!
oh i am so happy for you! i can hardly wait to hear how you tell him! :-)
Maren, I bet you get excellent doubling with lines like that. Wonderful beta news. {doing Snoopy happy dance}
Maren, I'm so thrilled for you!! What a great beta and I can't wait for your u/s...lots of sticky vibes coming your way.
Post a Comment