05 March 2008

No news apparently is bad news ;(

I am so, so, so very sad to report that my beta had dropped to 417 and therefore I am not, in fact, going to have a viable pregnancy :(

Nurse says to quit the progesterone and I should start to bleed in a couple days. If not, she scheduled an appt for me on Monday to see my midwife.

I feel like I'm going to die.

I tend to rebound fairly quickly, so I know that feeling will not last. In fact, I'll probably be much better by this evening, but for right now, I'm just allowing myself to feel like death.

7 comments:

deschenj said...

Oh no Maren, that is horrible news. That is so not fair. I am so incredibly sorry ((hug)). You and Steve are in my thoughts, I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Maren, I'm so sorry. It's really not fair at all. :(

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO!!!! Oh, no, Maren. I wanted this for you so badly. :*(

Anonymous said...

Maren, I'm so sorry. This just isn't right...know that I'm thinking of you and sending prayers your way. ((HUGS))...

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry for you and your family. {{{Hugs}}}

d e v a n said...

Oh Maren, I'm so incredibly sorry. I know there are no words that will help. I'm sending you a big hug.

Anonymous said...

Maren,

My heart is breaking with yours. I am so very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

- Lena