Life is funny.
Since Tuesday I've been having some minor pain on my left side. It wasn't continuous, but it was noticeable. I mentioned it to Steve and he thought I should call the doctor, since initially they had told me that any pain at all was a medical emergency. I was sure that with my hcg so low (34) that it wasn't an indication of a ruptured ectopic (if that's what I even had in the first place), so I didn't call.
Yesterday my breasts started hurting. This is a recent but consistent phenomenon for me over the past 6 months or so.
This morning I wake up with unmistakable EWCM, which solved the mystery immediately. Even a novice TTCer knows that ovary pain + breast tenderness + EWCM = Ovulation!
Not that I'm excited about ovulation for the sake of producing babies. (ok, I admit. I do get a bit of rush knowing that my body is actually working properly - but I promise I'm not secretly planning a romantic rendezvous with DH as soon as I sign off!) I'm mostly psyched that this means that my period should arrive next weekend sometime and hopefully I can close the door on miscarriage #2, start my birth control pills and my Zoloft and become part of normal society again for the first time in almost 3 years.
2 comments:
I'm glad you will be able to move forward with your sanity plan soon. You are strong for resisting one last temptation to ttc (hugs)
Yay for moving forward...
Post a Comment