The quest, the journey, the mission that continues to prove harder than ever thought possible to conceive a second child...
23 April 2008
Uh-oh
Now I'm a tad worried. My betas have been dropping beautifully every week -- until this week. They went from 58 to 34. That's not even a 50% drop. I know it's good that it's still dropping, but I'm worried that it's going to start to plateau. I know I shouldn't compare to last time, because they are completely different scenarios, BUT...last time they dropped well until it got to 20, and then it stayed at 20 for 3 weeks and I ended up getting another methotrexate shot and eventually a hysteroscopy to finally remove all the tissue. I *really* hope I'm not going to need surgery after all this anyway. Only time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bummer Maren, I hope it's just a fluke! Is is spring yet?
ugh. BUmmer! Hopefully next week will find you at zero, or much closer to it...
It really is very close to 50%. You would round 58 to 60 and 34 to 30. See? I can justify anything. ;-)
Post a Comment