I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday after my labs. She did a quick internal exam and said that my clumpy brown/black discharge was just normal old blood and was not infected - so that's good. I am still having some pain on my left side, so I'm going to have a sonogram next Monday when I go for what better be my final lab. My beta hcg yesterday was 10. It has to be less than 5 to be considered negative. Now I just need to bleed a real period and I think I'll be good to go!
I also started my Zoloft today. I figure I should be prepared for when I start taking the bcp - as I know that's going to be hard for me to swallow - literally and figuratively.
2 comments:
almost there!!!
Hopefully, your hcg will be down below 5 on Monday. Had to laugh about the running in your previous post as it sounds an awful like what I do. I always end up over doing it when I've taken a break from running and try to start back up again..
Post a Comment