Life is out to get me. I Swear It!
For 2 months while I was on the pill, I ceased to be stalked by pregnancy. Or, at least, this is how it felt to me. I didn't notice, didn't care, and didn't stare. I didn't get that glazed look in my eye that Steve can instantly tell means I've been caught by someone unsuspecting women's pregnant tractor beam. Not even once.
I've been off the pill for exactly 11 days and suddenly I'm being stalked. Everywhere I go there is pregnancy. I notice. I care. I stare. WHAT'S THE DEAL?!?! Seriously, my psychological powers are scaring me. And annoying me at the same time...
If I had any Photoshop abilities whatsoever, I'd create a picture for you of my thin little unpregnant self being slowly eaten alive by 15 large round bellies.
2 comments:
Sorry Maren! That must be tough.
((((hugs))))
Post a Comment