03 August 2008

Random thoughts

1. It is H.O.T. It's been over 100 degrees here for 3 days in a row. Even the pool was hot this afternoon.

2. After 10 days off, Jenna is ready to go back to school. She loves me a lot, but I am not nearly as exciting as her fabulous montessori classroom.

3. I am about 1/3 done with Breaking Dawn and I cannot seem to get time to read this weekend. It is torture! Steve is definitely doing bed duty tonight....

4. On the Twilight note -- my sister and I went to the midnight release with my friend Amy. We were definitely among the minority in the throngs of 13 year old girls. There were a couple other mom-aged women there sans daughters, but not too many. Oh well. We had a blast anyway - and after two carafes of sangria, it wasn't as embarrassing as it otherwise might have been :)

5. I have some great pictures to post of my sister's trip...I'll do that in another post.

Hope the rest of you are keeping cool!

No comments: