Sorry for the blurry pic. I had to do it quick while Steve was out and Jenna was watching Dora. But the test line came up immediately and is much darker than the control line. This must be good, right?!?
I still haven't told Steve, but I don't think I can wait much longer. He keeps asking me if I've gotten my period yet.
I start to get panicky at least 30 times a day, but I keep reminding myself of my mantra:
My body is healthy and knows what to do.
I am capable of having a healthy pregnancy and child.
I CAN DO THIS!
5 comments:
Yes you can! I guess I would tell Steve just because the baby is both of yours, but things look great so far. Also if he is asking you about your period, I think he is probably suspicious. I love your mantra, stay positive, you can do it. Thinking of you always. ((hugs))
Oh my GOSH! That is one DARK hpt!!!! Yes, dark fast and early is a GREAT sign!!!!! Thinking positive thoughts for you.
Yes, you can do it! :) I'm surprised you've held out this long!! I'd tell him next time he asks. Praying for you!
That's fantastic! I am so excited for you!!!
Looking good, Maren!!
Post a Comment