I'm so glad the surgery helped out so much! You have inspired me to bring this up with our daughter regarding my daughter. She is a horrible snorer and will let out odd screams and sounds during the night. When she was in our bed a few weeks ago when she was sick I noticed she would stop breathing every 7 or 8 breaths too... Thanks for sharing and informing us! Also, I know you aren't trying, but what ever happened with that cycle?
4 comments:
Awwww
I'm so glad the surgery helped out so much! You have inspired me to bring this up with our daughter regarding my daughter. She is a horrible snorer and will let out odd screams and sounds during the night. When she was in our bed a few weeks ago when she was sick I noticed she would stop breathing every 7 or 8 breaths too... Thanks for sharing and informing us! Also, I know you aren't trying, but what ever happened with that cycle?
With our doctor, I'll try to proofread before publishing next time...
You should! I am amazed at the difference - it was instantaneous. Oh - and still no AF, but I'm sure she's on her way any moment now.
Post a Comment