I feel things have taken a turn for the worse. Spotting has gotten dark brown/black and kind of clotty with off and on cramps. I'll still go in for labs today, but am definitely out of the game. Now I just hope my body will get in gear and do this on it's own without intervention. In March when I chose the methotrexate shot instead of D&C, it took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to finally get my hcg down to 0.
I am so very sad.
6 comments:
Oh Maren, I'm so very sorry. This is totally unfair! I'm thinking of you and please continue to keep us updated, you are not alone ((hugs))
:*(
Oh Maren, I am so sorry. I will still be hoping that things will be okay.
hugs, melissa
Maren, I'm so very sorry.
I am so so sorry. Thinking about you. Melissa
Maren, just checking in for numbers news? ((hugs))
Post a Comment