18 October 2008

Uh-oh

I'm spotting a little bit this morning. Definitely brown. But still worried.

Trying to decide what to do. Probably I'll just wait until Monday since there's not much to be done about it anyway unless it gets much worse or I start to be in severe pain.

I was doing pretty well the past 2 days in terms of my anxiety level. I think I've just had a set-back though....

Please let me get through the next 2 days! This is so hard!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am sending you every sticky vibe I can conjure! Hang in there!