What a wonderful thanksgiving! I am so thankful for such wonderful in-laws. I love my brothers and sisters-in law and my sweet nephew Harvey James so much. We have so much fun together. After 3 days of eating, eating, playing with the kids, and eating some more, Steve and his brothers went out yesterday afternoon and spontaneously bought a Wii. I'm not really a video game kinda girl, but wow is that thing FUN! I am sad that everyone left today. Our house feels empty, but in a good way :)
The most important part of the meal:

The cousins and Aunt Terese. It is very possible they are the only first cousins each other will have, so I am so grateful they have each other!

Jenna and Harvey James

Thanksgiving snow

It just doesn't get much cuter than this.

On our way to her Thanksgiving feast at school the day before turkey day:

It feels good to share positive thoughts and events -- finally!
1 comment:
Super cute pics!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Post a Comment