I know. I left that last post on a rather sour note. Sorry 'bout that! I'm doing much better and actually had an entire 3 day weekend sans baby thoughts. What exactly was the distraction, you might ask?
1. Twilight
2. My sister was in town visiting
3. Twilight again (yes, I saw the movie twice in less than 24 hours)
4. Furious Thanksgiving preparation
5. Twilight (no, I haven' seen it a third time yet, but am seriously considering it and just finished re-reading the book for the 4th time)
It's not even that great of a movie, but how can one resist Robert Pattinson's Edward?! YUM.
I highly recommend multiple viewings of the movie and a complete re-reading of the entire series to anyone needing a little distraction in life :)
4 comments:
I want to see it. I need to find some time to sneak away from it all to see the movie.
My sister saw it and didn't love it, but I'm still going to go. lol
I probably won't see the movie until it's out on DVD but I've been rereading the books this past week. (Happy Sigh)
I linked to this post. He he. I'm finally reading Twilight. It's wonderful.
Post a Comment