I haven't been on the computer much this week, but I logged on this morning to read about fantastic news over at Kathy's blog. I've been following her blog for a couple years, as she also suffers from recurrent pregnancy loss and secondary infertility. She lost her little girl Molly last year from a heart defect, and is expecting again! When I read/hear things like that, my stomach always starts churning and my adrenaline starts pumping - both out of excitement for the person as well as renewed hope that such things really CAN and DO happen. Even for the most severely fertility challenged like myself.
Jenna and her bff Gabie decide to "trade toys" this week. Jenna gave her a bunch of her books, and Gabie gave Jenna her Leapster. I am not anti-electronic gadgets by any means - Jenna has been playing nickjr.com since she was 2 - but I don't plan to ever buy any hand-held or regular game consoles for our home. I grew up without them and so did DH. So this was J's first experience with a hand-held video game. Thank GOD we are giving it back today. This is what Jenna has looked like all week long:
I will say, I am considering asking to borrow it again for our 3 week road-trip we are planning this summer :)
3 comments:
I'd say Jenna got the better end of the deal ;)
Seriously, where did January go? I feel like I lose weeks at a time sometimes.
Renewed hope is always a good thing.
Cute. That would be perfect on a trip!
Great idea to borrow that for a long trip. Congrats to Kathy.
Post a Comment