02 March 2009

Double Whammy Monday

What a crappy day :( Sorry to vent, but where else to do it?

Whammy #1: My Never-Ending Failure of a Body

After 14 days of continuous spotting once again this cycle, I finally caved and called the doctor today. I really didn't want to - but the fact that I haven't had sex in over 2 weeks because of the nearly constant stream of black stringy tissue and brown discharge coming out of me is making me rather grouchy. Of course, they want me in for an u/s. I knew they would, which is why I didn't call last month when I had all that spotting and chalked it up to the vitex instead. Why oh Why couldn't it have been the vitex?!? The nurses at my practice probably think I have Munchausens or something....sheesh.

Whammy #2: The Never Ending Pregnant Teenagers at Work

I've lost count at this point - but this is only the second pregnant teen that has wanted to place her baby for adoption. Boy is that hard to listen to for an hour. I had to physically place my hand over my mouth today to stop myself to blurting out "I'LL TAKE IT!"

Tomorrow is a new day, and I can at least be grateful for that, right?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sorry on both counts! They both suck in big but different ways. (((hugs)))

d e v a n said...

I hope the u/s gives you the answer you need!! SOrry about the teenagers. That must be painful. ((hug))

Photogrl said...

What a rough day!

Big ((HUGS)) to you!

Kathy said...

(((HUGS))) I am sorry you had such a hard day.

Alana said...

Double yuck! Sorry you had an extra rough day. Hope all goes well with u/s. :)