The quest, the journey, the mission that continues to prove harder than ever thought possible to conceive a second child...
09 March 2009
Sick Day
Jenna has a cold, so we stayed home today. She watched hours of Diego. I played with my blog layout. Do we like?
Oh - and nope. No antibiotics or prometrium. Spotting ceased immediately after ultrasound. Did I expect anything else?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute layout. I tried some on my blog, but I couldn't find anything I likes. Maybe I'll try again soon. Probably will stay up too late and miss sleep doing it, of course. ;-)
3 comments:
Cute layout. I tried some on my blog, but I couldn't find anything I likes. Maybe I'll try again soon. Probably will stay up too late and miss sleep doing it, of course. ;-)
Very cute!! I'm glad you didn't have to take anything, but I can see how annoying that must be!
I like the layout!
Hope Jenna feels better soon!
Post a Comment