12 July 2009

Quickie

Just checking in....no time to post lately. Dealing with sexual harassment issues at work between staff and kids, getting ready for our trip to the Outer Banks in only 12 days (!!!!) and trying to plan my SIL's baby shower from afar. I have managed to attend only ONE baby shower over the last almost 4 years. I knew I'd be attending one for SIL, so I decided to plan it myself :) It's actually been kinda fun.

Here's a quick peek at BIL/SIL over the 4th - with jenna and baby-to-be :)



Anyway, all is well here in Kansas. Hope you are staying cool!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pic! It's nice to be the planner and have a little control over the situation - and have a specific role. I think it helps keep emotions at controllable levels. I *might* be coming to Kansas in a couple weeks. Not sure yet. We're toying with several options. If we do, do you want to meet up? It would be the weekend around the 24th, I believe.

Cindy said...

sweet picture! Enjoy the Outer Banks...it's one of our favorite vacation spots.:)

d e v a n said...

What a cute picture! Have fun at the OBX!

Anonymous said...

That is a really sweet picture. I thought that was Jenna. Very cute.

Have fun at the Outer Banks.

Photogrl said...

Have a great time on vacation!