19 April 2010

Monday bullets

**My half marathon is SUNDAY. I am ready. I honestly had no idea whether I would actually follow through on this goal when I boldly asserted to my brother-in-law over Christmas that I would run it with him. And here I am! YAY for me!

**ED (that's embryo donation, not erectile dysfunction) is moving forward slowly but surely. One more person on the waiting list received embryos recently, so there is just one more person ahead of me. I'm hopeful we will receive embryos in the next 6 months and we can start planning for the transfer.

**I'm working really hard at being more optimistic about said transfer. Whenever I talk to my IRL friends about it, they all get so excited for me and immediately start talking about how much fun it will be to have twins. Oh, how I wish I shared their naive optimism!

**Femara, on the other hand, is failing miserably. I just finished up round 3 with a pathetic 22 day cycle. I'm going to add Crinone (progesterone supplements) to the next 3 Femara cycles just for kicks and because, really, at this point, why not?

**Because it made me crack up at the store and it was DELICIOUSLY good to drink, here is a photo of the wine I brought to book club last week. Go get some!


**Jenna has Daisy scouts tonight. Have I mentioned I'm not a fan?!

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

hehe @ the wine! GL with the ED!

Photogrl said...

Can't wait to hear how the half-marathon goes! I'm impressed!

LOVE the wine!

mom2themoose said...

Hey, I don't know if you're still a member on FF, but if you are, there's actually an embryo donation buddy group on the Adoption board. You might enjoy it! Hope this works for you, Maren, I'd love to see Jenna with a little brother or sister or two ;)

Alana said...

WAY cool about running a half marathon---yay you!

Cool that you're near the top of the ED wait list.

Wine name made me giggle too! Have you read any good books you reccommend?